SuperHarm Version 4.3 Release
- The following files are protected by Copyright. Only registered users of SuperHarm and subscribers of the PQSoft service are granted permission to download these files. This server records the network address and other information provided by your browser for tracking of access to these files.
- It is recommended before reinstalling any software, that you remove old SuperHarm software from your computer.
Version 4.3 Program Installation
Download SuperHarm.exe (4.2 MB) | View the Release Notes
1. Download SuperHarm.exe to a temporary folder
2. Run SuperHarm.exe
3. Complete the setup process
4. Start SuperHarm using Start > Programs > Simulation Tools > SuperHarm
The popup dialog during the trial period has two buttons "Register..." and "Continue".
To obtain the reference code click "Register..", copy the code into an email, and then
click "Cancel" to go on with a trial license until you receive your license key from Electrotek.
To obtain the license key, email the reference code to
For network license administration, you will need to download and install the
License Utilities on both the license server and
each client workstation. These utilities also allow you to enter a new license key
after you have entered one for the first time. Refer to the SuperHarm on-line help,
the SuperHarm manual, or the email instructions with your network license key for
Version 4.3 Manual
Download 401comupd.exe (428k)
If you receive a message to update this library during the SuperHarm installation.
Download 401comupd.exe to a temporary folder.
Solver Benchmarking (Optional)
This update to SuperHarm includes benchmarking of the solver as well as user interface testing using the Electrotek Software Quality System:
Reporting a Software Bug
Please report any bugs that you find to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail. Please note that Electrotek utilizes a software bug tracking program
that requires the following information for an entry:
- Module (if applicable)
- Date & Time
- Detailed Description
"SuperHarm® " is a registered trademark of Electrotek Concepts, Inc.
This page, and all contents of this server, are Copyright © 2001-2014
by Electrotek Concepts, Inc.